Buffalo Bills and Carolina Panthers both the teams won their opening game. And now they will meet for week 2 game at Charlotte. Bills compete in the NFL from AFC (East). On the other hand, Panthers are from NFC (South) division. As they are from different division they get a plenty of different fans. Consequently, fans are waiting for Bills at Panthers NFL Week 2 game. So, in this sense, Bills Panthers game odds and prediction is a core demand of the fans. Bills Panthers 2016 NFL performance, and their last five head to head meeting results have to analyze for the prediction.
Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers Game Week 2 Odds Prediction
Bills Panthers prediction goes 75% winning chances of Buffalo Bills. Because of the last six games between Bills and Panthers, Bills won 5 games. Moreover, in their individual 2016 NFL season Bills are far ahead than Panthers. Although Panthers start their preseason and regular season well, rest prediction of 25% winning chances goes for them as well.
Reg Week 2 Bills Panthers Kick-Off Time & Venue
- Date: Sep 17, 2017
- Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers Game Online TV
- Kick-Off: 1:00 pm
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte
- Find the game live on CBS
- Tune in WCMF 96.5FM and ESPN 95.7 FM for being updated for the game
- Final Result: Buffalo Bills 3 – 9 Carolina Panthers
- Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers Highlights
Related Article Of Buffalo Bills vs Carolina Panthers Game Odds Prediction:
- Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers Pick and Prediction… Read More
- Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers 2017: Preview, odds, prediction.. Read More
- Bills-Panthers game predictions By National media… Read More